Tuesday, August 19, 2014

twins


marilyn and i met through a instagram post.

a year later, she's not only the girl who thinks like me, the girl who loves books and stars and cameras and being odd, the girl on fire, the girl with will dance in the rain with me, the girl I spent the majority of my summer with, but she's also the girl i'm proud to call one of my dearest friends.

today, we had to say goodbye for four months as she ventures off to college in new york.

i know she'll be brilliant.

but before she left, we had to finish off some of our dream photoshoots.

thus, milk baths. 













and biking









and mikey.





and then we said our farewell until christmas.

it was only after i was on the train home that i realized that yesterday was our anniversary of meeting online.

miss you already, darling. you're going to rock it in the big apple.

love you,
sam

4 comments:

  1. Gosh, what a beautiful friendship with a beautiful friend. :) (I need to try a milk bath photo shoot one day! The flowers in the first few photos look like they're floating, I love it.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these! Marilyn, you're gorgeous and I know you'll be fabulous in New York!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE oh my god these are some of your best work to date!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love you so much Sam, thank you for all the support!

    ReplyDelete