Friday, September 18, 2015

first year wendy

i have now been a student of wellesley college for nearly a month and so much has happened. i have met some beautiful people and been surrounded by beautiful things and am so excited for more beauty to come. i am still adjusting to life on my own here and most of the time, i don't really know what i am doing, which terrifies me but also seems to free me. hopefully, i will begin to find myself here.

my dorm in freeman hall

me and the roomie

the freeman fam







the ever gorgeous rainier pearl-styles

and the ever wonderful marissa bennet

there are a lot of new friend photos next

her name is persephone and she's our mascot 
#wellesleycollege












 "oh, i am slain!"





and so the journey begins.

lots of love,
sam

No comments:

Post a Comment