Thursday, July 3, 2014

a ghost story


marilyn and i danced in the rain last night and i felt i was in the moors of wuthering heights, which i just finished today and am immensely in love with. it is so haunting and brilliant and emily bronte is a genius. so these photos are for her and her ghosts.








“I wish I were a girl again, half savage and hardy, and free... Why am I so changed? I'm sure I should be myself were I once among the heather on those hills.” 
-Emily Bronte






one of my favorite shoots of all time. i've never felt so free. thank you so much to marilyn for adventuring with me. 

lots of love,
sam

2 comments:

  1. Wowzers, I miss fog! I love love love the foggiest shot of them all, where it looks like there's a gray backdrop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this so much. In love.

    ReplyDelete